The Partnership Roles
The faith partner role:
- Creates a relationship with ACTS through an annual contribution. This allows the religious organization to become an active partner.
- The faith partner designates a person(s) to be the liaison to ACTS.
- The faith partner may refer people in need of financial help to ACTS.
- Works with faith partners to accept referrals for help. These may be individuals from their own faith body or persons who have randomly contacted them for assistance.
- ACTS provides instruction to the designated liaison.
- ACTS provides an operational manual which includes a directory of resources.
- ACTS will send the faith partner regular reports about the program outcomes.
- ACTS makes available opportunities for church members to volunteer.
If your religious organization is a current faith partner with ACTS, we thank you very much for your support.
If you would like to become a faith partner with ACTS please complete our “Partnership Agreement” form.
If you are unsure, please feel free to contact Billy Poarch, Executive Director at (804) 644-2401 to ask about your religious organization’s status. ACTS believes that local faith organizations play a vital role in helping families in crisis. We welcome your inquiries and will be honored to discuss ways your religious body can become a part of this important mission.