The Partnership Roles
The partner role:
- Creates a relationship with ACTS through an annual contribution. This allows the religious organization to become an active partner.
- The partner designates a person(s) to be the liaison to ACTS.
- The partner may refer people in need of financial help to ACTS.
- Works with partners to accept referrals for help. These may be individuals from their own faith body or persons who have randomly contacted them for assistance.
- ACTS provides instruction to the designated liaison.
- ACTS provides an operational manual which includes a directory of resources.
- ACTS will send the partner regular reports about the program outcomes.
- ACTS makes available opportunities for organizational members to volunteer.
If your religious organization is a current partner with ACTS, we thank you very much for your support.
If you would like to become a partner with ACTS please complete our Partnership Agreement form.
Partners also provide care bag items for our clients, please see the Care bag items we provide.
If you are unsure, please feel free to contact Billy Poarch, CEO at (804) 644-2401 to ask about your religious organization’s status. ACTS believes that local non-profits and faith organizations play a vital role in helping families in crisis. We welcome your inquiries and will be honored to discuss ways you can become a part of this important mission.